Optel Vision CountSafe™ for tablet counters significantly reduces the risk of cross-contamination on your bottle filling line, thus reducing the risk of customer complaints and recalls. This high-performance and cost-effective inspection provides tablet counter machines with superior inspection accuracy and efficiency. The ergonomically designed inspection can be installed on any manufactured tablet counter machine or on an existing line. CountSafe™ for tablet Counters works with tablets, capsules and softgels of sizes ranging from 4 to 30 mm.
With this system, all products are verified just before falling into the bottles. Once a defect has been detected, the bottle containing the defective product gets rejected.
As with all Optel Vision products, CountSafe™ follows cGMP guidelines and is FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliant.
- Avoid product rework: bottles are filled with 100% good products
- Excellent ROI with less product rework and increased productivity
- Increased OEE (Overall Equipment Efficiency)
- 100% wrong production ejection in less than 5 seconds
- Can be integrated to any tablet Counter on the market
- Unique LEDs allow up to 20 pictures per second for very sharp image and a precise analysis
- Complete cGMP design: easy to clean, easy to operate with tool less changeovers
- Fully automatic 2 axis linear robot rejection in less than 5 seconds
- Rejects any size/shape of products (wrong shape, wrong colour, wrong size, broken product, rogues)
- Quick and easy recipes management
- High accuracy with low false reject rate
For more specifications