The Flying CartonTracker™ handles the printing and verification of each carton and ensures accurate serialization identification. Gripping the carton from the top, the Flying CartonTracker™ unit is INSERTED OVER an existing line without having to cut or modify the line layout. This stand-alone ultra compact unit allows printing and inspection on both sides of the cartons with the ability to reject any single carton on the fly. The system can handle a wide range of carton sizes with speeds of up to 400 cartons per minute. The unit can be either mobile or fixed into position and can be integrated just after a cartoner or at the end of the production line. In addition, the system can be fed automatically or manually by operators. The Flying CartonTracker™ is part of Optel’s TrackSafe™ solutions to address product authentication and traceability requirements in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Ultra compact unit that easily adapts to any table and/or conveyor
- No need to cut the packaging line
- Print & Inspect on both sides and bottom at up to 400 cartons per minute with very precise carton handling
- Built-in ejection bin for full control reject
- Very fast installation to minimize downtime
- Serialized and non-serialized capability; ready for 21 CFR Part 11 with complete reporting tool to LineMaster™
For more specifications