Equipped with configurable components that can be integrated into any exisiting equipement, the PackStation™ (CAP) ensures accurate serialization identification to meet product authentication and traceability requirements in the pharmaceutical industry.
The PackStation™ (CAP) is a completely automated packing station that ensures the identification and verification of any packed products with their parent container. The PackStation™ (CAP) is equipped with configurable components, such as cameras, sensors, ejection devices and dedicated HMI that can easily be integrated into any existing packing station, such as CasePackers. The solution offered by Optel Vision offers a variety of configurations to optimize the packing process, with or without aggregation, to maintain the packing station’s efficiency and ensure accurate serialization and aggregation operations.
- User friendly interface
- Versatile solution easing its integration in OEM equipment
- Supports a wide variety of box sizes
- Accurate and reliable aggregation without impacting the OEE
- Customer oriented design approach
- Configurable inspection and tracking components to easily integrate into existing equipment
- Simple, secure and controlled operations with or without serialization or aggregation
- Complete inspection and verification of the children and parent
- Supports multiple product configurations
- Turnkey solution
- Extended retro-fit experience on various kinds of Case Packers for a personalized solution
For more specifications