Operated by one or multiple operators, the PackStation™ (FMP) offers a variety of configurations to optimize the packing process with or without aggregation in order to ensure accurate serialization identification and meet product authentication and traceability requirements in the pharmaceutical industry.
The PackStation™ (FMP) is a complete manual packing station operated by one or multiple operators that allows operators to scan children and/or parent labels of any packaging level such as Bottles, Cartons, Bundle, Cases or Pallet to manually perform verification of bar code data, as well as modification of EPC status for serialization and aggregation requirements without slowing the packing process. Equipped with a dedicated HMI and with complete coder control, the PackStation™ (FMP) allows operators to manually request label printing of pre-determined packaging levels for manual application, perform rework operations and view serialization data .
- User friendly interface
- Multi-purpose station supporting up to four users simultaneously
- Efficient batch rework station
- Turnkey installation
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant
- Configurable scanning station
- Simple, secure and controlled operations with or without serialization or aggregation
- Label printer control
- Visual status of all EPC and all aggregation data
- Edition of EPC status (Rework)
- QA and label sampling
- Supports multi-operator packing
For more specifications