The PackStation™ (SAP) offers a variety of configurations to optimize the packing process with or without aggregation in order to ensure accurate serialization identification and meet product authentication and traceability requirements in the pharmaceutical industry.
The PackStation™ (SAP) is a semi-automated packing station operated by one or multiple operators that allows top or bottom verification of individual Bottle, Carton, Bundle in single or multi-layered Cases. It also identifies and verifies the parent label without slowing the packing process. With the capability to automatically print or manually re-print the parent label, the PackStation™ (SAP) can be configured with a manual or automated parent label application. Adjusted to fit the different product configurations, guide rails enforce product placement to ensure the most effective code readability and to optimize the recording of the serialization data while improving the manual packing speed.
- User friendly interface
- Supports a wide variety of box sizes and multiple product layers
- Flexible station supporting up to four users simultaneously
- Turnkey installation
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant
- Configurable inspection station to support multiple product configurations and multi-operator packing
- Simple, secure and controlled operations with or without serialization or aggregation
- Complete inspection and verification of the parent label at no risk
- Inspection of top or bottom codes of children
- Equipped with stacklights for visual status of operations and guide rails to facilitate packing process for operators
- Tool-less adjustments
For more specifications