The Optel Vision CountSafe™ with Automatic Ejection significantly reduces the risk of cross-contamination on your bottle filling line, thus reducing the risk of customer complaints and recalls. This high-performance and cost-effective inspection system provides electronic counter machines with superior inspection accuracy and efficiency. The ergonomically designed Optel Vision CountSafe™ with Automatic Ejection can be used on any manufactured electronic counter machine or can be installed with minimal downtime on an existing line. The CountSafe™ can be configured for single, dual or quad plate counters, covering more than 1.5 meters. Optel Vision offers complete integration, training and validation.
With this system, all tablets or capsules are verified just before falling into the bottles. No more operator intervention when a defective product is detected. CountSafe™ with Automatic Ejection for Electronic Counter works for tablets, capsules and softgels of size from 4 to 30 mm for:
- Wrong color
- Wrong length
- Wrong shape
- Broken or rogue tablets or capsules
Once a defect has been detected, products get rejected through a vacuum system, attached to a closed bin equiped with a HEPA filter and a pre-separator collector preventing any substance or dust to escape.
On a four vibratory feeding tray system of 28 inches width, it takes less than 5 secondes for the system to stop the inspection, remove the wrong product, confirm the ejection and restart the inspection. This innovation ensures the highest production throughput possible by avoiding downtime while removing default products in a controlled environnement. Hence, improving line efficiency.
- Avoid product rework (bottles are filled with 100% good products, no need for rework)
- 100% inspection and 100% ejection confirmation
- Can be integrated to any Electronic Counter on the market
- Unique LEDs allow up to 20 pictures per second for very sharp image and a precise analysis
- Complete cGMP design: easy to clean, easy to operate with tool less changeovers
- Fully automatic 2 axis linear robot rejection in less than 5 seconds
- Rejects any size/shape of products (wrong shape, wrong colour, wrong size, broken product, rogues)
- Integrated vacuum system with Hepa Filter and preseparator collector
- Friendly interface (HMI)
- Excellent ROI with less product rework and increased productivity
- Linear speed of up to 100 mm/sec
- Quick and easy recipes management
- High accuracy with low false reject rate
The Optel Vision CountSafe™ can be integrated to any new or existing electronic counting machine, as Cremer, SwiftPack, IPS or Modular equipment.